The GQT Graduate School offers four basic mastermath courses every year, as well as advanced mastermath courses.
Basic mastermath courses
In principle the subjects of these courses alternate on a yearly basis between the following two options.
Odd-numbered academic years:
- Differential Geometry, 2013/2014 given by Crainic, M.N., and Pasquotto, F.
- Riemann Surfaces, 2013/2014 given by Geer, G.B.M. van der
Even-numbered academic years:
- Algebraic Topology, 2014/2015 given by Moerdijk, I., and Gutierrez, J.
- Symplectic Geometry, 2016/2017 given by Pasquotto, F. and Ziltener, F.
- Semisimple Lie Algebras, 2014/2015 given by Opdam, E.M., and Stokman, J.V.
- Algebraic Geometry, 2014/2015 given by Faber, C., and Geer, G.B.M. van der
Advanced mastermath courses
- Abelian Varieties, given by Moonen, B.
- Harmonic Analysis, given by Ban, E.P. van den, Universiteit Utrecht